Sauteed Kale With Garlic & Lemon. Enjoy this second healthy recipe made with kale as the main ingredient, and that every week will delight your meals.
The Second Delicious & Easy Recipe With Kale
2 bunches of kale
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 cloves of sliced garlic
½ teaspoon salt
juice from ½ lemon
¼ teaspoon ground pepper
½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Chop the leaves into big pieces and rinse them.
- Choose the wide pan and heat the olive oil.
- Add the garlic slices and red pepper flakes. Cook for 1 minute medium heat.
- Add the kale a few handfuls at a time, stirring after each addition. Add salt and pepper. Cover and cook till kale is tender, it will take you about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, add lemon juice and ready!